Saturday 14 March 2015

Saturday 14th March 2015


Today has been a good day.

Got up this morning and got the bus to football, looks like a good set up and a decent level, our team won the game so what was good. Was hoping to be on at least the substitutes bench today but the squad was full so just stayed and watched the game, was good and a good laugh. The manager was asking what my best position was and he asked if I would play in defence, said I hadn't before but I would give it a go if he wanted. He asked me to come to training on Wednesday, I have the book club which Ive organised then so said I would get back to him. Im enjoying getting going in football but am keen to develop my other interests too, my reading and writing is a priority just now I feel with football being a secondary consideration.

Got home from football and watched the rugby followed by tea, then watched a but of telly and read some of my book, also watched some YouTube videos to do with the law of attraction and money, always enjoy learning about this, I am planning on getting some books about it. Im not too fussed about money but wouldn't mind having more, always helps develop projects and opportunities for travelling etc. Im hoping my book makes me some side earnings after its free month alongside my new job, but am keen to look at as many options / ways of earning extra cash as possible, particularly as I have credit card / bills to pay this month. The flat is a potential earner but I need somewhere to live for now, so need to stay here for the moment.

Tonight Im thinking of going out for  a few drinks with a girl Ive been seeing recently, she seems nice enough and a good laugh. Not too fussed about women at the moment but good to have a laugh anyway and see how it goes. So just been having a few beers at home whilst waiting to hear where to meet them. Got a fairly busy day tomorrow with the family and it being mothers day so will update tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment