Sunday 29 March 2015

Saturday 28th March 2015


Saturday was a good day with my friend Thomas.

Got up around lunchtime after staying in bed late, was out drinking on Friday night so needed a lie in. Went into town and had some lunch then went to the shops, then home and had some wine and went out on Saturday night, bumped into some old friends from work which was nice.

Got some interesting emails on Saturday about my book, I need funding at the moment to get the book published in hardback / distributed, I have advertised this on local business websites with a couple of replies. I have a meeting with local business group The Wishing Tree next week about it, and am hoping to develop the project with their input.

So overall just been chilling with Thomas this weekend, doing a bit of work and got the football on Sunday which should be good. Will update Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment