Wednesday 18 March 2015

Wednesday 18th March 2015

Today has been a really good day.

Woke up around lunchtime, sleepy so stayed in bed till early afternoon then got up and got to work on my website, added in an Amazon advertising link, hopefully get some money out of it. Also updated the website with new content and links, promoting my freelance writing services, did some online networking on ABN Community and Facebook / Twitter too. I think I can make some money out of my freelance writing services, as I am a good writer having worked in it for a while now. Im currently looking at any ways to make money out of what assets Ive got, leaving no stone unturned. The books Ive been reading lately have been useful for this, I know it will take time but good to put the pieces in place to make things happen.

I had my Dad and Gucci round today, always good to see them, fun and a nice day with them. Worked away till the evening then had football training, a good session and tempo. Got my first game with the team on Saturday, looking forward to it, a decent level for now and a good group of players, the manager has plans for the future so thats good and Im happy to be part of it. Think some family members are coming to watch on Saturday so that will be good, Im a bit nervous but it will be fine, just happy to have found a team I can play with regularly and to have signed with after a while looking for someone.

Tonight Im just having a couple of beers and going to go out for a while, cheap night out so should be fun. Will update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment