Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday 15th March 2015


Today was really good.

Went out for a few drinks last night, was fun and had a good time. Got up this morning and got the bus to my brothers flat, as we were going to a local restaurant for Mothers Day. Had a really nice meal with the family, everyone got on well and it was a good laugh so a good time. Nice to see my mum too, hadn't seen her for a while, really wish she would stop worrying so much about the family and focus on herself, she has always been the same though. One day hopefully it will happen.

Home from the meal did some work on promoting the book online, advertising it on social media etc. Hoping the results from this will start to come in this week, Im going to do as much work as I can on it as it looks like Ive got a fairly free schedule this week.

Also this afternoon I watched some TV / read some of a book on my Kindle called Think and Grow Rich, Im quite into my self development books just now, particularly ones about earning money. Ive also downloaded one called Attract Money Now, I also watched a video on YouTube about it and it looks good, I would love to be in the position where I had enough money to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, and do whatever I liked rather than having to work. I would travel the world and give money to charities I think, my grand plan for the books is to make money out of them and use it to do this, in the future. But for now I need some money to pay bills etc coming up and clear some debts, so I need to figure out how to get the money I need.

Also good to hear today my sister mentioned her friends had been talking about my book, this is good and means the word is getting out there. My idea for that is to get as much promotion going on while its free as I can then hopefully sales will start to come in after the free spell ends, then I will earn some money from it in time.

So for now just sitting writing this, going to read some of my new ebook Attract Money Now, no real plans this week so just going to see what happens, need to chase up new job and work on promoting my book. Will update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment