Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday 22nd March 2015


Today has been a good day for a few different reasons.

Woke up this morning and my Dad was here, we went to the pub for breakfast and then up to my younger brothers to watch the football, was a good laugh. His new house is really nice and I enjoy going there when I can, its hard without a car though.

Got home and applied for some more jobs, I noticed a couple at the hospital where I spent some time last year, these were interesting and Im going to chase up my interest this week, I have applied for a lot of different jobs this weekend so see what comes back this week, Im confident I can get something soon, hopefully a good new challenge, Id particularly like to work in mental health care work or a good marketing / communications job, there are a few Ive seen so hopefully a good result this week. Im not in a massive rush but would like something definite soon, so I can look forward to starting it.

Also this evening worked on my social media promotion for my book, made some good contacts and I noticed some paid downloads coming in which is good, Ive figured out my target / goal of how much Id like to make from it per month, I figured if 1000 are downloaded per month that will make me around £800 which will be good. This is an ideal but no harm being ambitious I suppose. The book is a side earner / project just now but one Im happy to keep ticking along and promoting / working on. Although I realise once I start my new job I will have less time but the foundations are in place now so should be manageable.

Tonight I went to the cinema and saw a good Liam Neeson film, always entertaining. Ive got a fairly busy week with getting the flat sorted and other things, I think we should lease the flat with the solicitors then I will move out, possibly into my brother and his finances flat nearby, I asked him if this would be OK today. This will be a good financial option for us both, as the flat will earn us profit on our mortgage through rent, then I can live with him until I find my own place. This is the plan anyway should be OK.

So for now just writing this, going to read some of my books and chill out tonight. Will update tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment